PELICAN IM3100 STORM LONG CASE
PL-IM3100-30001Regular price $305.00 Sale price $243.95
Pelican iM3100 Long Storm Case
With sturdy in-line wheels, the Pelican iM3100 Long Storm Case makes moving heavy loads a snap. The wheels are shielded from dirt and other contaminants to extend the life of the product, while providing low-friction, low-drag rolling. This highly durable case is constructed from a lightweight, resilient HPX polymer resin. Traveling by air? This case features a patented Vortex valve, which offers automatic pressure equalization during altitude changes to prevent vacuum lock. The valve also includes microscopic filters to block water molecules and dust particles to give you a completely watertight case. To deliver security and easy access, this case utilizes six Press & Pull latches, which open with a simple release button, yet can withstand intense pressure.
- Exterior dimensions: 39.8" x 16.5" x 6.7"
- Interior dimensions: 36.5" x 14" x 6"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Six Press & Pull latches
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- In-line wheels
- Two double-layered, soft grip handle
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Total depth: 6"
- Lid depth: 2"
- Bottom depth: 4"
- Interior volume: 1.77 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 15.2 lbs
- Weight with foam: 19.80 lbs
- Buoyancy: 113.07 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
- Made in the USA