PELICAN IM2875 STORM TRAVEL CASE
PL-IM2875-00001Regular price $381.00 Sale price $304.95
Pelican iM2875 Storm Travel Case
The Pelican iM2875 Travel Storm Case gives you amazing protection on the go. Built to hold your most valuable or delicate gear, this case is constructed from a durable, lightweight HPX polymer resin. The patented Vortex pressure release valve includes microscopic filters to stop water molecules and foreign particles. This watertight, dustproof case is highly secure with two mold-in padlockable hasp closures and six Press & Pull latches. These smooth-opening latches can withstand intense pressure and impact, but still release with a simple button. Transportation is easy with the three double-layered, soft-grip handles that won’t slip even when the weather turns foul. For heavier loads, you can use the telescoping handle and sturdy in-line wheels, which shielded from dirt and other contaminants and provide low-friction, low-drag rolling.
- Color: Black
- Exterior dimensions: 24.9" x 23.7" x 13.1"
- Interior dimensions: 24.9" x 23.7" x 13.1"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Dustproof, watertight design
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- Six Press & Pull latches
- Three double-layered, soft grip handle
- Telescoping handle
- In-line wheels
- Flush hinges
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 2"
- Bottom depth: 9.40"
- Total depth: 11.4"
- Interior volume: 3.13 cu ft
- Weight with foam: 24.60 lbs
- Weight without foam: 20.1 lbs
- Buoyancy: 194.16 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified