PELICAN 1750 PROTECTOR LONG CASE
PL-1750-000-190Regular price $352.95 Sale price $269.95
Pelican 1750 Protector Long Case
The Pelican 1750 Long Case is incredibly durable with a three-piece foam set for added shock protection. Ideally sized for weapons, this case is also trusted by industrial workers to hold important equipment. By using an open cell core with a solid wall design, Pelican delivers superior strength while reducing weight. It also makes transportation easy with its fold down handles and smooth polyurethane wheels. These wheels feature stainless steel ball bearings, as well as a nylon hub that reduces heat and friction to combat wear and tear. The pressure equalization valve balances the interior pressure, even through intense altitude changes, so the case is always easy to open. Simply use the secure, double throw latches to gain access to your gear.
- Color: Desert Tan
- Interior dimensions: 50.5" x 13.5" x 5.25"
- Exterior dimensions: 53" x 16" x 6.12"
- Polypropylene body
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Two polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Fold down side handle
- Double throw latches
- ABS latch
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Polymer O-ring seal
- Dustproof and crushproof
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protector
- 1.3 lb polyurethane foam
- Three-piece foam set
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 1.75"
- Bottom depth: 3.50"
- Total depth: 5.25"
- Interior volume: 2.07 cu ft
- Weight with foam: 25.57 lbs
- Weight without foam: 23.59 lbs
- Buoyancy: 187.39 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- IP67 / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 certified