PELICAN 1720 PROTECTOR LONG CASE
PL-1720-000-130Regular price $333.95 Sale price $259.95
Pelican 1720 Protector Long Case - OD Green
Built to keep your most valuable possessions secure, the Pelican 1720 Long Case is ideal for firearms or industrial equipment. Intense testing and durable construction methods deliver the best protective case on the market. For convenient, smooth transportation, the strong polyurethane wheels are designed with stainless steel ball bearings and a nylon hub. This wheel set-up resists heat for less damage to the tire to give you a long-lasting product. Thanks to an open cell core with a solid wall design, this case is stronger and more lightweight than solid core cases. The automatic pressure equalization valve balances the interior pressure, so even with massive altitude changes, the case is always easy to open with double throw latches. The valve along with an O-ring seal provides a watertight and dustproof container. For impact-resistant cushioning, a three-piece foam set snugly holds your gear.
Features of Pelican 1720 Long Case
- Color: OD Green
- Interior dimensions: 42" x 13.5" x 5.25"
- Exterior dimensions: 44.37" x 16" x 6.12"
- Polypropylene body
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Two polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Fold down side handle
- Double throw latches
- ABS latch
- Polymer O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protector
- 1.3 lb polyurethane foam
- Three-piece foam set
- Dustproof and crushproof design
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Weight with foam: 18.96 lbs
- Weight without foam: 16.76 lbs
- Total depth: 5.25"
- Interior volume: 1.72 cu ft
- Lid depth: 1.75"
- Bottom depth: 3.5"
- Buoyancy: 160.94 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 certified