PELICAN 1700 PROTECTOR LONG CASE - OD GREEN
PL-1700-000-130Regular price $307.00 Sale price $245.95
Pelican 1700 Protector Long Case - OD Green
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Color: OD Green
- Exterior dimensions: 38.12" x 16.00" x 6.12"
- Interior dimensions: 35.75" x 13.50" x 5.25"
- Polypropylene body
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Fold down side handle
- Two polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- ABS latch
- Double throw latches
- Polymer O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Crushproof and dustproof
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protector
- 1.3 lb. polyurethane foam
- Three-piece foam set
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Interior volume: 1.47 cu ft
- Lid depth: 1.75"
- Bottom depth: 3.50"
- Total depth: 5.25"
- Weight without foam: 16.09 lbs
- Weight with foam: 16.98 lbs
- Buoyancy: 136.91 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- IP67 / MIL C-4150J / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 certified
- Made in the USA