PELICAN 1450 PROTECTOR CASE
PL-1450-000-190Regular price $150.50 Sale price $128.95
Pelican 1450 Medium Case
Take your belongings with you on the move without fear of damage in the Pelican 1450 Medium Case. This rugged case is sized to hold your larger gear or multiple instruments and accessories. Featuring an open cell core with a solid wall design, this case is both incredibly strong and lightweight. Built to last, Pelican uses stainless steel hardware and a polypropylene body to deliver an incredible level of protection. Customizable Pick N Pluck padding with convoluted lid foam securely holds your valuable belongings in place. An O-ring seal and an automatic pressure equalization valve work together to form a powerful seal, giving you a dustproof and watertight case. Padlock protectors keep your belongings safe, while double throw latches are easy to open. For your carrying comfort and convenience, this case features a rubber over-molded handle.
- Made in the USA
- Color: Desert Tan
- Exterior dimensions: 16.44" x 13" x 6.82"
- Interior dimensions: 14.66" x 10.24" x 6.12"
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Rubber over-molded handle
- Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Double throw latches
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Dustproof, crushproof and watertight
- Polypropylene body
- ABS latch
- Polymer O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- 1.3 lb polyurethane foam
- ABS purge body
- Three micron hydrophobic non-woven purge vent
- 70 shore nitrile purge O-ring
- Interior volume: 0.53 cu ft
- Total depth: 6.12"
- Lid depth: 1.75"
- Bottom depth: 4.37"
- Weight without foam: 5.51 lbs
- Weight with foam: 6.39 lbs
- Buoyancy: 30 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 210° F
- Minimum temperature: -40° F
- IP67 / MIL C-4150J / STANAG 4280 / Def Stan 81-41 certified