FIREPRO 1977 EX TWO-PIECE STRAP
0EE701400000700Regular price $70.00 Sale price $62.69
Firepro 1977 EX Two-Piece Strap
The ESS FirePro-1977™ goggle series features a low-profile design that prevents helmet interference and increases peripheral vision. The patented Speed-Clip™ system facilitates quick strap adjustment, even with gloves on. All goggle components are heat and flame resistant, including the durable OpFoam™ face padding.
The FirePro-1977 EX™ features the patented Snap-On/Snap-Off™ helmet mounting system, which allows the goggles to be stored in a pocket when not in use, then deployed in seconds.
The FirePro-1977 EX™ is certified as compliant with NFPA 1977-2013 Edition, including the 350ºF for 5-minute oven test. Tear-Off Lens Covers are available as accessories.
Ballistic Protection Standards
Compliant With: NFPA 1977-2018 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2015
U.S. Federal OSHA, CE, UL
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap for maximum peripheral vision & minimal helmet interference
- 2-piece strap & Snap-on/Snap-off™ mounting system
- Patented Speed-Clip™ system allows for rapid strap adjustment & positions the strap for optimal helmet compatibility
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Anti-microbial OpFoam™ face padding increases comfort & fit
- Interchangeable 2.8mm high-impact Polycarbonate lenses
- Advanced ESS ClearZone™ FlowCoat lenses eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- Distortion-free optics & 100% UVA/UVB protection
The FirePro-1977 EX™ Kit Includes:
- Gray FirePro 1977 Goggle Frame
- 2-piece strap with Red Speed-Clip™ attachments
- 2 Snap-On/Snap-off Mounting Brackets
- Clear Lens
- TAA Compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.