CROSSBOW ONE BLACK W/POLARIZED GRAY
0EE900700001040Regular price $135.00 Sale price $120.87
Crossbow One Black w/ Polarized Gray
Introducing a high-impact, ANSI Z87.1-rated Polarized option for the Crossbow® eyeshield.
When you try on the Crossbow®, you'll discover it's unlike any other ballistic eyeshield. Experience the Tri-Tech Fit frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. As you stare down your objective through distortion-free ESSOPTICS, you'll see just how optically precise vision can be. When you're ready to switch tints, the innovative DedBolt Lens Lock pivots up for easy release, then clamps down for rock solid retention under impact.
ENGAGE. ADAPT. EXCEL.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series eyeshield platform, all Crossbow® components are compatible and fully interchangeable with the ESS Crosshair™ and ESS Suppressor. For example, you can upgrade a Crosshair™ to premium Crossbow® anti-fog lenses—including ANSI-rated Polarized—or adapt for hearing protection use with the ultra-thin Suppressor™ frame.
IMPORTANT APEL NOTE FOR U.S. MILITARY CUSTOMERS
Only Clear and Smoke Gray lenses and Black frames are approved for use in the U.S. Military.
U.S. Patents # D616,485 and #8,192,015
- (1) Standard, black Tri-Tech Fit Crossbow® frame with a high-impact Polarized Gray lens (anti-scratch coatings only)
- (1) Rugged zippered hard case
- (1) Micro-fiber pouch
- (1) Bottle of OpDrops Anti-Fog Solution
- (1) ESS sticker
- (1) Crossbow instruction booklet
- Retail packaging
- It's from ESS, so of course the Crossbow is compliant with U.S. Federal OSHA, ANSI Z87.1-2015, and CE EN 166. Form, Fit, Function
- TAA Compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.