750C CHAIN LINK HANDCUFF - PINK
PR-4712PRegular price $42.80 Sale price $30.78
Model 750C Chain Link Handcuff - Color Finish
The color finish helps to prevent equipment loss by allowing for easy property identification and tracking. Color can also be used to enable or reinforce a classification system such as threat level, medical condition, jurisdiction and more.
The color coating is applied using a process called Electrolytic Polyurethane Plating (EPP). EPP fully coats restraints inside and out without interfering with the lock mechanism or jaw swing-through. The durable EPP finish is resistant to chipping and scratching. The Model 750C features an improved internal lock mechanism for increased tamper resistance, smoother ratcheting action and greater durability.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Color: Pink
- Carbon steel
- Improved internal lock mechanism
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Electrolytic Polyurethane
- Minimum opening: 51 mm / 2"
- Minimum inside perimeter: 150 mm / 5.9"
- Maximum inside perimeter: 211 mm / 8.3"
- Maximum overall length: 236 mm / 9.3"