SKILCRAFT® RECYCLED NOTEBOOK, COLLEGE RULE, 5 x 7 1/2 - WHITE, 80/PAD, 6/PACK
7530016002013Regular price $29.53 Sale price $15.45
Skilcraft Recycled Notebook, College Rule, 5 x 7 1/2 - White 80/Pad
Wirebound notebooks and steno books are made using 100% post-consumer recycled paper, giving new life to old paper. Acid-free archival quality paper preserves documents and prevents yellowing over time. Process Chlorine Free (PCF) eliminates harmful chlorine emissions. Covers and wires are made from recycled materials. Exceptionally bright, clean, high-quality thick 17-lb paper weight. Environmentally responsible, soy-based ink used for rulings. Measurement listed by bound side. 7-1/2" x 5", 1 subject, college ruled, 80 sheets per pad, 6 pads per package.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Made from post-consumer recycled material, giving new life to old paper
- Exceptionally bright, clean high-quality paper
- Paper is made using a chlorine-free process, eliminating harmful chlorine emissions
- Soy-based ink used for rulings
- Acid-free archival quality paper, which preserves documents and prevents yellowing or disintegrating over time
- TAA Compliant
Every Purchase Creates Jobs for People Who Are Blind or Have Significant disabilities "Including Wounded Warriors".
AbilityOne provides strategic opportunities to address a variety of customer needs including significant savings, guaranteed performance, compliance with executive orders and free recycling solutions.