SKILCRAFT® DOOR LOCKS CYLINDRICAL GT SERIES
534000NIB0134Regular price $199.00 Sale price $179.69
Skilcraft Door Locks Cylindrical GT Series - Passage F75 - GT 126 - Philadelphia
Skilcraft Grade 1 extra-heavy-duty Cylindrical Door Locksets exceed industry standards, offering durability, security and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 extra-heavy-duty certification. Factory tested to over 3.0 million cycles, and lever torque tested to over 2,100 inches per pound, both of which are three times the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standard. Available in 12 choices of operating functions with a Satin Chrome finish in 2 handle styles. Handles are constructed of heavy duty die-cast zinc.
Designed for use on interior and exterior wooden or metal doors applications with a recommended door thickness of 1-3/4" - 2-1/4". SFIC 6 or 7-Pin Interchangeable Core is compatible with Best® small format and Schlage® large format interchangeable cores.
- ASA strike type dimensions of 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" with a 2-3/4" backset
- Meets FL building code Windstorm and UL/CLU 10C 3-hr fire rating
- Locksets sold without core. Includes lock assembly
- Installation manual, template, reference guide, operation manual, and hardware
- Complies with ADA Americans with Disabilities Act
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 25-year limited warranty.
Every Purchase Creates Jobs For People Who Are Blind or Have Significant disabilities "Including Wounded Warriors".
AbilityOne provides strategic opportunities to address a variety of customer needs including significant savings, guaranteed performance, compliance with executive orders and free recycling solutions.