PELICAN IM3200 STORM LONG CASE
PL-IM3200-30001Regular price $394.50 Sale price $315.95
Pelican iM3200 Long Storm Case
The Pelican iM3200 Long Storm Cases is ideally sized for firearms, but can keep a variety of equipment safe from the elements. Constructed from Pelican’s proprietary HPX polymer resin, this case is stronger and lighter than the competition. Carrying is comfortable and easy with two double-layered soft grip handles. For heavier loads, you also can roll the case using the rugged in-line wheels, which are specially designed to provide years of low-friction, low-drag rolling. Take this case on a plane without fear. The Vortex valve delivers automatic pressure equalization to prevent vacuum lock during big altitude changes. To maintain a fully watertight case, microscopic filters guard against even the tiniest water molecules and dust particles. Durable, functional and lightweight, this case can handle all of your storage and transportation needs
Features of Pelican iM3200 Long Storm Case
- Made in the USA
- Color: OD Green
- Exterior dimensions: 47.2" x 16.5" x 6.7"
- Interior dimensions: 44" x 14" x 6"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Watertight construction
- Six Press & Pull latches
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- In-line wheels
- Two double-layered, soft grip handle
- Telescoping handle
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Total depth: 6"
- Lid depth: 2"
- Bottom depth: 4"
- Interior volume: 2.14 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 17.7 lbs
- Weight with foam: 21.1 lbs
- Buoyancy: 136.09 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified