FIREPRO 1971 FS
0EE701400000100Regular price $70.00 Sale price $62.69
Firepro 1971 FS
With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971™ structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market. This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1?2015, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971™ goggles are heat and flame resistant.
The FirePro-1971 FS™ model features a one-piece, wrap-around strap that easily secures to any helmet with Velcro® tabs. This system keeps the goggle on hand at all times, with the flexibility of quickly removing them if needed.
This configuration is recommended for use without face shields.
- Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the tension of FirePro™ goggle straps quick and easy, even with gloves on
- ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimize lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris
- Extra-thick, 2.8 mm high-impact Profile™ Series military goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1?2015 and CE
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical clarity
- A prescription eyewear solution is available for ESS FirePro™ goggles: the ESS U-Rx™ Insert. This prescription carrier is cross-compatible with ESS Cross-Series™ and ICE™ Eyeshields, providing an Rx solution that can be used across numerous ESS eye pro platforms
- 1 Black FirePro-1971 FS™ Goggle Frame with Closed-Cell Vent Foam
- A One-piece Black Wrap-around Strap with Velcro Tabs and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 1 Clear FirePro-1971™ Clear Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker
- TAA Compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Extra-thick, 2.8mm high-impact Profile™ Series goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1?2015 and CE