FIREPRO 1971 EX-2
0EE701400000300Regular price $80.00 Sale price $71.69
Firepro 1971 EX-2
The FirePro-1971 EX-2™ model features a two-piece strap with Snap-on/Snap-off mounting brackets that easily secure to brimmed helmets, no drilling required.
This patented system allows the goggles to be kept on the front or back of a helmet, or quickly removed and stowed in a pocket.
This configuration is recommended for use with or without face shields.
- Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the tension of FirePro™ goggle straps quick and easy, even with gloves on.
- ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision.
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimize lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- Extra-thick, 2.8 mm high-impact Profile™ Series military goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1?2015 and CE.
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical clarity.
- A prescription eyewear solution is available for ESS FirePro™ goggles: the ESS U-Rx™ Insert. This prescription carrier is cross-compatible with ESS Cross-Series™ and ICE™ Eyeshields, providing an Rx solution that can be used across numerous ESS eye pro platforms.
- 1 Black FirePro-1971 EX-2™ Goggle Frame with Closed-Cell Vent Foam
- A Two-piece Black Strap with Snap-on/Snap-off Helmet Mounting Brackets (No Drilling Required) and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 1 Clear FirePro-1971™ Clear Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker
- TAA Compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.