FIREPRO 1971 EX-1
0EE701400000200Regular price $80.00 Sale price $71.69
Firepro 1971 EX-1
With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971™ structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market
The FirePro-1971 EX-1™ model features a two-piece strap with semi-permanent mounting brackets that easily secure to brimmed helmets, no drilling required
This patented system keeps the goggles on hand at all times, and allows them to be stowed on the front or back of a helmet
This configuration is recommended for use without face shields
- Patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the tension of FirePro™ goggle straps quick and easy, even with gloves on
- ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimize lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris
- Extra-thick, 2.8 mm high-impact Profile™ Series military goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1?2015 and CE
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical clarity
- A prescription eyewear solution is available for ESS FirePro™ goggles: the ESS U-Rx™ Insert. This prescription carrier is cross-compatible with ESS Cross-Series™ and ICE™ Eyeshields, providing an Rx solution that can be used across numerous ESS eye pro platforms
- 1 Black FirePro-1971 EX-1™ Goggle Frame with Closed-Cell Vent Foam
- A Two-piece Black Strap with Semi-Permanent Helmet Mounting Brackets (No Drilling Required) and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 1 Clear FirePro-1971™ Clear Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker
- TAA Compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.
This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1?2015, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971™ goggles are heat and flame resistant.
Extra-thick, 2.8mm high-impact Profile™ Series goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1?2015 and CE.