CDI BLACK W/CLEAR, SMOKE GRAY, MIRRORED COPPER
0EE900290020161Regular price $130.00 Sale price $116.35
CDI Black w/ Clear, Smoke Gray, Mirrored Copper Lens
The resilient, battle-hardened CDI sunglass has a long track record of saving eyes and lives in hostile situations.
The ESS CDI's U.S. MIL SPEC* high-impact lenses can be easily exchanged for quick adaptation to your environment. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield. Medium fit.
The CDI's Lateral Exchange System makes interchanging any of the seven available lens colors quick and easy.
Frame Now Also Available in Terrain Tan
Lenses are Available In
Clear, Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Yellow, Hi-Def Bronze, Mirrored Copper, Mirrored Gray, Mirrored Silver, and Polarized Mirrored Gray
CDI Kit Includes
A Black CDI frame, three sets of 2.2mm high-impact lenses (Clear, Smoke Gray, and Mirrored Copper), an elastic retention strap, a micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth, and a zippered hard case.
* U.S. Mil Spec MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 22.214.171.124), ANSI Z87.1-2015, CE and U.S. Federal OSHA compliant (when not used in conjunction with Rx Inserts). All ESS lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- A black CDI™ sunglass frame
- Three sets of 2.2mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses (Clear, Smoke Gray, Mirrored Copper)
- An elastic retention strap
- A black micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth
- A black zippered hard case
- An ESS sticker
- TAA Compliant
- Made in the U.S.A.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE FOR CDI RX INSERT USERS OPERATING IN PROXIMITY TO FRAGMENTATION HAZARDS
ESS strongly recommends the use of high-impact polycarbonate prescription lenses to optimize impact resistance in the CDI sunglass. High-impact polycarbonate prescription lens material will maximize the impact resistance of the system well beyond that offered by CR-39 resin or other common materials used in prescription lens manufacturing.