DUCK SORB HAZARDOUS MATERIAL ABSORBENT - 20 lb. BAG
4235015723892Regular price $35.72 Sale price $21.45
Duck Sorb Hazardous Material Absorbent - 20 lb. Bag
Skilcraft® USDA BioPreferred® product is a natural absorbent repurposed from forestry and agricultural industry waste that outperforms premium clay absorbents by more than 300 percent. Duck-Sorb’s cellular composition allows quick absorption and permanent retention of automotive fluids, hydrocarbon liquids, cooking oils and paints.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Absorbs a Wide Range of Oils, Fuels, Anti-Freeze, etc.
- Approximately, 6.8 Pounds of Sorbent Will Absorb 2 Gallons of Oil
- 7.5 Pounds Will Absorb 2 Gallons of Anti-Freeze and 8.4 Pounds Will Absorb 2 Gallons of Diesel
- Sorbent Also Absorbs Other Liquids
- The Sorbent is Biobased- USDA Bio-Preferred 97%
- Sorbent Contains Micro-Organisms That Bioremediate Hydrocarbons Into Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Bio-Based Granules Encapsulate Spills on Contact
Every Purchase Creates Jobs "For People Who Are Blind or Have Significant disabilities "Including Wounded Warriors".
AbilityOne provides strategic opportunities to address a variety of customer needs including significant savings, guaranteed performance, compliance with executive orders and free recycling solutions.