SKILCRAFT DUCK SORB HAZARDOUS MATERIAL ABSORBENT - 20 lb. BAG
4235015723892Regular price $11.38 Sale price $5.94
Skilcraft Duck Sorb Hazardous Material Absorbent - 20 lb. Bag
This USDA BioPreferred® product is a natural absorbent repurposed from forestry and agricultural industry waste that outperforms premium clay absorbents by more than 300 percent. Duck-Sorb’s cellular composition allows quick absorption and permanent retention of automotive fluids, hydrocarbon liquids, cooking oils and paints.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Absorbs a wide range of oils, fuels, anti-freeze, etc.
- Approximately, 6.8 pounds of sorbent will absorb 2 gallons of oil
- 7.5 pounds will absorb 2 gallons of anti-freeze and 8.4 pounds will absorb 2 gallons of diesel
- Sorbent also absorbs other liquids
- The sorbent is biobased- USDA Bio-preferred 97%
- Sorbent contains micro-organisms that bioremediate hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide and water
- Bio-based granules encapsulate spills on contact
Every Purchase Creates Jobs "For People Who Are Blind or Have Significant disabilities "Including Wounded Warriors".
AbilityOne provides strategic opportunities to address a variety of customer needs including significant savings, guaranteed performance, compliance with executive orders and free recycling solutions.